SkillsFuture Advice Workshops
SkillsFuture Advice @ South West
The SkillsFuture Advice workshop brings to the community useful information about SkillsFuture and how individuals can tap on the various resources for their career planning and skills upgrading needs.
Attend our complimentary workshops @ South West by registering through this website
Workshops can also be conducted at employer’s location for your staff if the minimum number of 15 participants are met. Webinars can also be conducted for a minimum number of 10. Contact us at email@example.com
to find out more!
[Update: All SkillsFuture Advice @ South West workshops will be held as online webinars during the circuit breaker.]
- Amidst a fast changing and volatile economy, how can we be ready for the new opportunities that will arise? ·
- Learn practical tips on developing your resilience mindset, building a circle of social support and improving your employability by planning for the future. ·
- Learn about SkillsFuture programmes, including SkillsFuture Credit, funding support to offset your course fees, as well as, government support schemes (SGUnited jobs and COVID-19 support grant) to help you ride through the tough times. ·
- Get an introduction to the MySkillsFuture portal that will help you in your career and learning development.
How to sign up?
|Who is it suitable for?
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, preferably aged 15 years and above. Both employed and unemployed individuals are welcome.
- Retirees are also welcomed to learn where and how they can use their SkillsFuture credit to take up courses of their interests!
- The workshop can be arranged for your organization to help your employees or members develop their resilience and tap on available resources to upgrade their skills to stay ahead.
- The workshop can be contextualized in accordance to the needs of your organization’s staff learning and development plan.
- Co-create learning festivals / networking sessions
SkillsFuture Network @ South West
The SkillsFuture Network @ South West is a collaboration between the South West CDC, Employment and Employability Institute Pte Ltd (e2i) and SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) to:
⦁ Connect residents to emerging, flexi-work or jobs nearer to their homes;
⦁ Refer residents to help agencies, training providers and employers for seamless holistic assistance with a referral protocol; and
⦁ Support residents in their learning journey with introduction of more alternatives in employment opportunities.