SkillsFuture Advice Workshops
SkillsFuture Advice @ South West
The SkillsFuture Advice workshop brings to the community useful information about SkillsFuture and how individuals can tap on the various resources for their career planning and skills upgrading needs.
Attend our complimentary workshops @ South West by registering through this website
(to change the website link to: https://go.gov.sg/swsfa-webinar - this is the direct link to our Demio platform and they can select the webinar dates from a drop down list)
Workshops can also be conducted at employer’s location for your staff if the minimum number of 15 participants are met. Webinars can also be conducted for a minimum number of 10. Contact us at email@example.com
to find out more!
[Update: All SkillsFuture Advice @ South West workshops will be held as online webinars during the circuit breaker.]
Upcoming Webinar Dates:
4 July 2020, Saturday, 11am to 12pm
9 July 2020, Thursday, 6.30pm to 7.30pm
14 July 2020, Tuesday, 10am to 11am
22 July 2020, Wednesday, 7pm to 8pm
27 July 2020, Monday, 12pm to 1pm.
- What resources are available to aid your efforts in skills upgrading and career planning?
Public runs at libraries in the South West District:
- 12 September – Clementi Public Library
- 19 September – Jurong Regional Library
How to sign up?
|Who is it suitable for?
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, preferably aged 15 years and above. Both employed and unemployed individuals are welcome.
- Retirees are also welcomed to learn where and how they can use their SkillsFuture credit to take up courses of their interests!
- The workshop can be arranged for your organization to help your employees or members understand how to navigate technological disruptions and tap on available resources to upgrade their skills to stay ahead.
- The workshop can be contextualized in accordance to the needs of your organization’s staff learning and development plan.
- Co-create learning festivals / networking sessions
SkillsFuture Network @ South West
The SkillsFuture Network @ South West is a collaboration between the South West CDC, Employment and Employability Institute Pte Ltd (e2i) and SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) to:
⦁ Connect residents to emerging, flexi-work or jobs nearer to their homes;
⦁ Refer residents to help agencies, training providers and employers for seamless holistic assistance with a referral protocol; and
⦁ Support residents in their learning journey with introduction of more alternatives in employment opportunities.