SkillsFuture Advice at South West
The SkillsFuture Advice workshop brings to the community useful information about SkillsFuture and how individuals can tap on the various resources for their career planning and skills upgrading needs.
Attend our complimentary workshops @ South West by registering through this website
Workshops can also be conducted at employer’s location for your staff if the minimum number of 20 participants are met. Contact us at email@example.com
to find out more!
- Amidst a fast changing and volatile economy, how can we be ready for the new opportunities that will arise?
- How can you plan for your career and understand your career needs?
- What resources are available to aid your efforts in skills upgrading and career planning?
Public runs at libraries in South West districts:
- 26 April – library@harbourfront
- 4 May – Jurong Green CC
- 9 May – Clementi Public Library
- 16 May – Jurong Regional Library
- 13 Jun – Clementi Public Library
- 20 Jun – Jurong Regional Library
- 28 Jun – library@harbourfront
- 11 July – Clementi Public Library
- 18 July – Jurong Regional Library
How to sign up?
|Who is it suitable for?
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PRs), preferably aged 15 years and above. Both employed and unemployed individuals are welcome.
- Retirees are also welcomed to learn where and how they can use their SkillsFuture credit to take up courses of their interests!
- The workshop can be arranged for your organization to help your employees or members understand how to navigate technological disruptions and tap on available resources to upgrade their skills to stay ahead.
- The workshop can be contextualized in accordance to the needs of your organization’s staff learning and development plan.
- Co-create learning festivals / networking sessions